Wednesday, July 21, 2010

*Dreams* Starry Humps {HUMPDAY RELEASE}

Hey there Dreamers, It's that time again for a great deal for you all and a sneak peek at whats coming up.

I love Starry stuff and was thinking to myself I really need to do some more when it hit me to do some yummeh Starry Corsets so while I was working on my vision these came forth I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. They come in two different styles black or white side panels, I couldn't decide which I liked better. You get all 3 colors per set for only 69L only at *Dreams* main store.
*Dreams* Starry Corsets Black Sides Ad {HUMPDAY SPECIAL}
*Dreams* Starry Corsets White Sides Ad {HUMPDAY SPECIAL}

For the rest of this weeks humpday shops check out the flickr group or blog.

May all your dreams come true,
Sanura Snowpaw of *Dreams*

0 comments: